The Boron III TH blanks were designed with input from some of the world’s finest Spey casters. Featuring advanced Boron III technology, the series is more powerful and responsive, and offers even smoother casting and faster recovery rates.
A Boron III TH is ideal for any style of two-handed angling and can easily transition between Touch-and-Go, Underhand and Sustained Anchor techniques. Whether you’re fishing Traditional Spey, Skagit, Scandi or Switch lines, you’ll find these lightweight blanks to be incredibly accurate, capable of casting long distances with ease, and perfectly balanced to enhance line delivery and minimize fatigue.
BORON III TH RODS DON’T JUST PERFORM THEY OUTPERFORM.
- Advanced Boron III technology, fast action
- Very lightweight, powerful — can generate very high line speeds
- The new standard in every category for Two-Handed performance
- Winston-designed grip supports infinite hand placement with any casting style
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, Montana