The Women's West Fork Jacket is the warm, willing-and-able answer to those cold, windy days on the water. The upper jacket is constructed with PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology. The lower features stitchless quilting, filled with blowable PrimaLoft Silver Thermoplume insulation with Cross Core Technology. (See below for details.) Essential storage comes in the form of zippered hand and chest pockets. Shingled elastic bound cuffs and the jacket's Pertex® Quantum Pro upper shun wet elements.
- Upper: Pertex Quantum Pro with PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology Gold insulation
- Lower: Toray stitchless quilting filled with PrimaLoft Silver Insulation with Cross Core Technology blowable insulation
- 3-point adjustable storm hood
- Shingled cuff to keep elements out
- Zippered chest & hand pocket
- Adjustable hem
- UPPER, Shell: Pertex Quantum Pro 100% nylon; Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology;
- LOWER, Shell: Toray 100% polyester Pre-Quilted 30d down tube with C6 DWR; Insulation: Blowable PrimaLoft Silver Insulation with Cross Core Technology;Lining: 100% polyester
- FABRIC WEIGHT: Shell, Upper: 5.01 oz./yd.2; Insulation: 5.46 oz./yd.2 fill rate
Primaloft Gold is the highest performing insulation on the market for warmth, water resistance, softness, and compressibility. Primaloft Gold is the most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available with water repellency that insulates in the wettest weather, maintaining 96% of its insulation value when wet.
Pertex Endurance is designed to provide significant weather protection for insulated garments in extreme conditions. It incorporates an ultra-thin air permeable coating that is highly breathable, water and wind resistant. This layer protects the insulation from the elements, maintaining loft and retaining warmth.
Toray fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam fabric featured in the Freestone and Blackfoot waders is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a microporous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability